LawNet, a service of the Singapore Academy of Law, provides a complete suite of information for legal research.
Users can conduct research on Singapore primary legal materials (Singapore Law Reports, unreported judgments and legislation) and secondary materials (such as Parliamentary reports, legal news, textbooks and journals).
LawNet also provides access to content from other common law jurisdictions such as:
- English case law (the Weekly Law Reports and the Law Reports)
- Malaysian case law (Malayan Law Journal)
- Indian case law (Supreme Court Cases)
and offers the convenience of integrated access to primary and secondary legal material from:
- Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII)
- Hong Kong Legal Information Institute (HKLII)
A premium content section provides subscribers with specialised material for their legal practice. LawNet Premium includes:
- Academy Publishing titles
- CLJ Law
- JustCite (a legal citator service)
- Singapore Press Holdings’ Newslink (SPH Newslink)
- State Courts’ Sentencing Information & Research Repository (SIR)
- Supreme Court’s Taxation database
To subscribe to the latest legal news, commentaries, judgements and other legal research materials, please refer to the Singapore Law Watch by Singapore Academy of Law.
For more information on Singapore legislation, you may wish to search via Singapore Statutes Online, a free service provided by the Legislation Division of the Attorney-General’s Chambers.